Collection and use of your Personal Information
Dani Sam Designs does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit that information to us, such as through our contact page or when you post a comment on our blog. The personal information that you provide to us may include, but not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, and other information required to provide a service or carry out a transaction you have requested.
We may also collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide when contacting us through our website (including your name, email address, phone number and any other optional information);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our services (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and bank details);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Security of your Personal Information
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by utilizing generally accepted industry practices. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Dani Sam Designs or information stored on our website or servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers and your use of the website demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put into place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those personnel who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personal information.
Sharing your Personal Information
We do not share your personal information outside of Dani Sam Designs. However, we may unfold your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when:
- we have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- we need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other such legal process;
We may also transfer your personal information to third parties acting on our behalf for the purposes of processing or storage.
A cookie is a small, encrypted data string that a website stores on a visitor’s computer which the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. A cookie cannot read personal data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites; the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. Like many websites, Dani Sam Design’s website may use both session ID cookies (which expire when you close the browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time) to help us identify and track visitors, their usage of the website, their website access preferences, and to deliver content specific to a visitor’s interests. We do not correlate cookies information with data about individual users. However, if you prefer not to receive cookies, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use any area of our website.
Dani Sam Designs will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations..